The on-farm mastitis test that saves cost and reduces antibiotic use.
One test to get your clinical mastitis under control.
Address root causes. Get cows back on their feet easily and fast.
- Identifies all the pathogens that matter
- Get quick results within 24h
- 7 days / week support
- Powerful lab, on-farm
Your Farm, your Lab
More power & cost savings
- More than 50% cost savings
- Up to 70% reduction in antibiotic use
- Healthier cows
- Control over clinical mastitis
Simple & Fast
- Results you can understand yourself directly
- Results within 24hr for quick decisions
- No complicated and costly outside interventions
- Powerful & independent lab, always available
- 7 day/week dedicated support team
Accurate & Comprehensive
- Check-Up identifies more mastitis causing pathogens than any other test
- Provides antibiotic resistance information
- Reduce antibiotic use
- Staphylococcus aureus
- E coli
- Strep uberis
- CNS or NAS
- Strep dysgalactiae
- Staphylococcus/Streptococcus mix.
- Strep agalactiae
- Trueperella (Arcanobacterium pyogenes)
- Enterococcus and Streptococcus-like organisms
Money Saver, More Effective, Antimicrobial Stewardship
|3 Cows||9 Cows|
Less Antibiotic Use
24/7 Power in your hands
- Abnormal milk
- High SCC
- Easy sampling process: Take a milk sample from any positive quarter(s)
- Test milk sample and place in incubator for 24 hours
- Interpret your results directly at the farm with the easy-to-use Check-up reference manual
Now that you know what is going on, make strategic decisions:
- Care for your animal in accordance with your veterinary protocol
- Address root causes
- Healthier cows
- for less cost
- using less antibiotic treatments
If your number of mastitis cases are continually high, we recommend you do a Snapshot test to further assess the origin of your issues.
7 day / Week Farm Medix Support
- No time, or any doubts about interpretation or results?
- We will review your tests and tell you what your results are.
- Our dedicated support specialists are always available when you need them.
All in one Kit, Easy to use
Everything you need to set up your on-farm lab
- Large Capacity Incubator (40 tests at once)
- Reference guide and posters
- Check-up box (10 tests)
Why choose Farm medix