Sub-clinical Mastitis | Staph aureus Issues
Whole Herd Cow Level Testing
Staph Infection Control
Unparalleled Staph aureus Detection
for every animal
Farm Medix guides you
all the way
Successful Dairy Farmers use Farm Medix Diagnostics Solutions
- Herdscreen has high sensitivity to Staph aureus & CNS
- It is also a broad mastitis pathogen detection system.
- We know that sampling your herd can be stressful.
- Farm Medix guides you along the way to make sure your Herdscreen is succcessful.
- We’ll put you in touch with our partners if you need a hand.
- Strategic decision making tool.
Should I mate her? Should I segregate her? Should I cull her? Should I dry her off early? Should I dry-cow her? Should I further investigate her?
- HERDSCREEN® is a fast and economical way to screen cows for subclinical mastitis- especially where Staph aureus is an issue.
- Contact our team by phone, email, text or chat, using our contact form.
- Schedule the Herdscreen intervention.
- Collect samples yourself or with the help of one of our partners.
- We analyse your samples in our lab.
- Within 48 hours or less, you get our report and a phone consulting session with one of our experts.
- Identified pathogens
- Recommendation for each cow
- Herd statistics
- We discuss your animals results and next steps.
- Now, in accordance with your Veterinary Protocol, you can make strategic decisions for your herd on an animal level basis.