Hear from mastitis expert and award-winning microbiologist, Natasha Maguire, about improving on-farm profitability through lowering Somatic Cell Count (SCC) and reducing antibiotic usage.
Our objective is to help you achieve your goals by sharing our Mastitis Prevention & Reduction experience and best practices we honed over years working in the field.
The sessions will cover:
• Review of SCC limitations to manage animal health.
• The different mastitis-causing pathogens, including Staph aureus.
• Why E. coli is more common than first thought.
• Methods to significantly reduce your mastitis costs (including yield reduction and milk loss, culling, and treatments).
• Useful, best practice tips for drying off and calving.
Each event will be hosted at selected Farm Source stores and will consist of a Farm Medix presentation, followed by light refreshments, and then a farmer discussion.
The format will be casual and conversational so everyone can ask questions and share their experiences.
We hope to see you soon!
Your Farm Medix Team
Monday, 5th July
- Farm Source Dannevirke – 1:00 PM
Thursday, 8th July
- Farm Source Galatea – 12:00 PM
Friday, 9th July
- Farm Source Paeroa – 12:00 PM
Tuesday, 27th April
- Farm Source Tokoroa – 9:30AM
- Whakamaru Russmans Café. – 1:30PM
Wednesday, 28th April
- Farm Source Taupo – 9:30AM
Monday, 3rd May
- Farm Source Te Awamutu – 9:30AM
- Farm Source Otorohanga – 1:30PM
Tuesday 4th May
- Farm Source Morrinsville – 9:30AM
- Farm Source Matamata – 1:30PM
Wednesday, 19th May
- Farm Source Ngatea – 11:30AM
Thursday, 20th May
- Farm Source Edgecumbe – 11:30AM
Monday, 19th July
- Farm Source Winton – 1:00 PM
Tuesday, 20th July
- Farm Source Gore – 1:00 PM
Thursday, 22nd July
- Farm Source Balclutha – 1:00 PM
Thursday, 6th May
- Farm Source Rakaia – 9:30AM
- Farm Source Ashburton – 1:30PM
Friday, 7th May
- Farm Source Culverden – 9:30AM
- Farm Source Rangiora – 1:30PM