Mastitis | High SCC | Grading | Recurring milk quality issues | High Treatment Costs
Dairy Farm Holistic Approach
Bulk Tank Testing
36 hour result
Animals & Farm
Successful Dairy Farmers use Farm Medix Diagnostics Solutions
Effective, proven results
Fast, 36 hour turnaround
Straightforward, we do the work
Accurate, no guess work
Complete diagnostics of farm key areas
Affordable, less than the cost of a mastitis cow
All Farm Systems
Improve Animal & Farm Health
Cut antibiotics Use
Increase Profits & Savings
Increase milk quality & volume
Get Peace of Mind
- Contact our team by phone, email, text or chat, using our contact form.
- Schedule your visit with one of our representatives who will organize the sampling at your farm without delay.
- One of our representatives will come to your farm to take the sample or organise a sample pick-up.
- No interruption or changes to your milking routine.
- Our central laboratory team analyses your sample.
- Our team interprets the results with the knowledge of your specific situation.
- Ask your questions to the specialist in charge of you
- Get a full understanding of findings and recommendations.
100% fact based
- Evidence is the foundation of our recommendations.
Unparalleled on-farm expertise
- Hundreds of thousands of tests done over the last 10 years.
- Solutions built from careful integration of farmers’ feedback.
- Highly qualified staff.
- International: We help farmers around the world.
- Local: We always work with local partners.
Nothing to hide
- We tell you everything.
- We believe in transparency, independence, and unbiased
- Our only driver is your success.
- Culture of milk samples is considered the Gold Standard compared with molecular diagnostic techniques such as PCR.
High-tech Culture Media
- Farm Medix’s unique diagnostics technology uses high-tech culture mediums.
- We engineered our solutions using the same cutting-edge microbiology techniques used for human health.
Truly Impressive Capabilities
- No other solution has the breadth of scope & accuracy.
- Much more than SCC and herd testing.
- Superior to PCR for dairy farming applications.
- Superior to antibiotic susceptibility tests.
- Superior to other culture based solutions: Complete range of pathogens identified with high specificity, including pathogens that antibiotics can’t treat.
- The ability to give you actionable recommendations to solve your issues in time.